REFCOM F-Gas Register
Can competently install, commission,
decommission or maintain a system containing refrigerant and are licensed waste carriersRefcom Elite membership proves to
owners/operators that, following independent third party inspection, your
refrigeration or air conditioning business:
Handles refrigerants safely Is compliant with all current legal requirements
Operates auditable procedures for the proper control of refrigerants and can account for all refrigerant used and recovered
Uses appropriate, purpose-designed refrigerant recovery equipment Performs refrigerant transactions with minimum emissions and is environmentally aware
is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, Isle of man and Guernsey, appointed by the relevant health and safety authority in the area. By law all gas engineers must be on the gas safe register and the registers role is to act as a licensing body.
Health and Safety cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out.
Successful companies are driven to deliver quality - from the way they operate, to the customer service standards they establish and the products they deliver. This is a strategic vision for continuous transformation to improve brand equity and image and ensure you are better equipped to win new opportunities in an increasingly competitive global marketplace. SO 9001:2015 is an international standard related to quality management, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities. ISO 9001:2015 provides a framework to respond to changing quality requirements in balance with society, economics and environment.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
- Ensures your products and services effectively meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Allows you to measure your progress towards continual improvement of business performance creating a benchmark.
- Creation of knowledge database for effective exchange of company knowledge.
- Stakeholder and Risk management.
- High Level Structure (HLS) to easily integrate with more than one standard.
- QMS closely aligned with core business processes.